- Teen brought to tears by Harry hug
A royal teen fan breaks down in tears after receiving a hug from Prince Harry during his visit to Melbourne, Australia. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Big Bird actor retires from Sesame Street
Caroll Spinney, the puppeteer who played Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street is retiring after nearly half a century in the job. Linda So reports.
- The royal couple charm down under
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex woo thousands of royal fans who have greeted the pair around Australia.
- 'After The Screaming Stops' films reunion of 1980s band Bros
Getting deep-rooted tensions out during filming was healing for Bros brothers, as they now plan to tour in 2019 and make 'the best Bros album ever'. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Michael Buble opens up about life after son's cancer
Singer Michael Buble opens up about why he had to take two years off after his son was diagnosed with cancer. Rough Cut – no reporter narration.
- Natalie Portman and Emma Gonzalez speak at Variety's Power of Women
Natalie Portman and Emma Gonzalez celebrate female empowerment at Variety event in California. Rough cut. (no reporter narration).
- Charlize Theron talks female empowerment at Hollywood's Elle Women event
Lady Gaga and a host of stars celebrate the first year of the #MeToo movement at the 2018 Elle Women event in Hollywood. Rough cut. (no reporter narration)
- Harry, Meghan and bump greeted in Australia
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex make their first public appearances in Australia since the announcement they were expecting a child.
- 'The Little Drummer Girl' cast talk politics and TV
Michael Shannon and his 'The Little Drummer Girl' co-stars get candid on politics and TV. Rough Cut. No Reporter Narration.
- 'That's quick' – 'Vanity Fair's Olivia Cooke on royal baby news
Star of new Dan Fogelman drama, 'Life Itself', reacts to news of Britain's Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle being pregnant, on European red carpet at BFI London Film Festival. Rough cut …
- Paris auction house "would love it" if Banksy pulls another stunt
The first auction house to sell prints by Banksy since THAT auction two weeks ago does not anticipate another stunt like the one that shredded half a picture moments after the hammer fell. But, hey, i …
- 'Making a Murderer' resumes quest for justice with 'Part 2'
The documentary "Making a Murderer" captured attention in 2015 with its story of how two Wisconsin men were convicted of a brutal murder, throwing a harsh light on the U.S. justice system an …
- Roseanne character dies of opioid overdose as 'The Conners' take over
One of television's best-known families returned on Tuesday without its matriarch, as the character of feisty Roseanne Conner was killed off through an accidental opioid overdose.
- Noel Gallagher scoops two prizes at music Q Awards
British rocker Noel Gallagher triumphed at the Q Awards in London on Wednesday, scooping two prizes at the annual ceremony hosted by UK music magazine Q.
- 'After The Screaming Stops' films reunion of 1980s band Bros
Last year, 1980s British pop band Bros took to the stage for the first time in more than 25 years, since singing twins Matt and Luke Goss went their separate ways.
- Kanye gives Ugandan leader sneakers, gets African name
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian gave Uganda's leader a pair of the rapper's sneakers on Monday and he gave them both "Ugandan" names, at a meeting aimed at promoting tourism in East …
- Singer Buble says life changed after son's cancer diagnosis
Singer Michael Buble, who releases his new album "Love" next month, has spoken about putting his career on hold after his son Noah was diagnosed with liver cancer.
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
Music streaming service Spotify said on Wednesday it had taken a stake in DistroKid, a distribution service that allows recording artists to upload music across online stores and streaming platforms i …
- Roseanne calls TV death 'morbid,' audience slumps for 'The Conners'
Roseanne Barr called the way her character was killed off "grim and morbid" and television viewers stayed away in droves from spinoff show "The Conners" without her.
- Building a lifelong love of opera in toddlers, one hop at a time
Two-year-old Emily is already on her way to a lifetime love of Opera. She particularly likes the hopping.
- MTV reboots 'The Real World' series on Facebook in studio push
Viewers may finally be able to vote the next Puck, the notoriously obnoxious housemate of "MTV's The Real World," off the show.
- Netflix record subscriber growth dispels Wall Street worries
Netflix Inc hooked 7 million new streaming subscribers from July to September, a third more than Wall Street had expected, reassuring investors who had worried the company was facing a slowdown in its …
- Richard Branson recalls rock 'n roll days as gets Hollywood star
Billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson on Tuesday recalled an era of sex, drugs, and rock'n roll as he added a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame to his list of accomplishments.
- Ask WW1 questions before it's too late, director Peter Jackson says
Director Peter Jackson premiered his World War One documentary "They Shall Not Grow Old" on Tuesday, urging those whose family fought in the conflict to talk to their elderly relatives with …
- EU regulators ask Sony's rivals and users how it might use power after EMI deal
EU antitrust regulators reviewing Sony Corp's $2.3 billion bid for EMI are asking rivals and users whether they think the Japanese group would use its greater market power to win better terms in …
- Actress who helped trigger India's #MeToo movement 'inspired by God'
The Bollywood actress who helped trigger the #MeToo movement in India challenging sexual harassment and abuse sees it as part of her religious education after an experience 10 years ago she said effec …
- After 'Night Manager' hit, Le Carre's 'Little Drummer Girl' heads to TV
John le Carre fans will see a new adaptation of one of his spy novels when "The Little Drummer Girl" hits TV screens this month but the British author said there was huge pressure in making …
- Meghan and Harry arrive in Australia for first overseas tour
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle landed in Australia on Monday a day before the official start of their first overseas tour as a married couple.
- Nicole Kidman radically transforms for drama 'Destroyer'
Hollywood star Nicole Kidman undergoes a dramatic makeover for new drama "Destroyer", playing a tired-looking and worn out police detective with a painful history.
- 'Venom,' 'A Star Is Born' Repeat Box Office Wins, 'First Man' Launches to $16.6 Million
LOS ANGELES (Variety.com) – Tom Hardy's "Venom" grabbed $35.7 million to repeat as the winner of the North American box office, followed by Lady Gaga's "A Star Is Born" w …